Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharm log and review.

Alright boys the shit is starting I can feel it! Sweat like no other, and those in cycle veins are starting to show. Starting to get that ballon animal effect in the gym. Idk I know everyone says deca takes weeks to feel but I always see it around week 2-3 so this is right on par.
Just hit 3rd pin. Smooth as always. If there is again pip after this one than I can conform Xeno's deca will cause slight discomfort.
Hoping to feel the slight cushioning of the joints here soon as well.
I have a couple joint pains here and there deca usually will alleviate a slight bit.

This is great! I'm glad you are already feeling the effects, thank you for starting this log i will be following along here as well.

I know it is normal PIP as you said but I will send you another bottle of Deca once i brew lot 2, so you can report on the new PIP (which should be next to nothing like the rest of my products)

Thank you,
XENO

This is great! I'm glad you are already feeling the effects, thank you for starting this log i will be following along here as well.

I know it is normal PIP as you said but I will send you another bottle of Deca once i brew lot 2, so you can report on the new PIP (which should be next to nothing like the rest of my products)

Thank you,
XENO

Xeno,

Thanks man I would really appreciate that. Id love to give your products all the feedback I can.
You are really making a name for yourself here. I'm just happy to be able to contribute.

I overlooked some info with this thread. i wanted to add in my diet routine or at least a basic explanation.

I don't do complex dieting anymore unless Im prepping. This cycle I will be running a 50,30,20 50%protein 30%carbs 30%fat. I don't have some fancy reason, its just what works for me. I typically try to push my protein higher but if I hit that 50 I'm happy.

As for calories... It really depends. Unfortunately. Am constantly pounding met rx bars, shakes and jars of unsalted peanuts. Really cause Im out in the yard at work a lot. I'm an inventory manager but a lot of my day consists of tearing shit up. I burn a lot of calories. That being said I shoot for 4500-5000 calories a day.
I got a request for diet info and i hope this helps a bit. I have to say I used to be all scientific with this shit but now I try to eat everything I can that has a high protein content until i physically cant do it. Sometimes I end up at 4k sometimes I end up at 7k just on a cycle like this I believe in pushing limits. Cutting is different I believe in that circumstance you live within you boundaries. Hope that makes sense.

Now... I'm about to go grab a little Caesars pizza and fuck that shit up before I get this leg workout in!

Soaked straight through two shirts today with the sweating.
Shit is insane!
I work mostly in an office setting but the moment ai step on the yard and start moving shit around its game over. Straight water works!

Soaked straight through two shirts today with the sweating.
Shit is insane!
I work mostly in an office setting but the moment ai step on the yard and start moving shit around its game over. Straight water works!

Great to hear bro.. Monday I'll be stopping by your house.. Lol

Hahaha. Xeno did say he is testing for his suppliers. Who know. Maybe I got some mean fucking tren.
Ive been angry as fuck the last couple days. Everything has been pissing me off. Drenched in sweat and my sweat is like pure oil.

This isnt like deca I have ran before haha.

Hahaha. Xeno did say he is testing for his suppliers. Who know. Maybe I got some mean fucking tren.
Ive been angry as fuck the last couple days. Everything has been pissing me off. Drenched in sweat and my sweat is like pure oil.

Thats really interesting.. Deca doesn't do that at all for me I retain water lol.. Actually chills me out, I just feel good.. Never sweat like that or anger on anything but good ol TREN

Thats really interesting.. Deca doesn't do that at all for me I retain water lol.. Actually chills me out, I just feel good.. Never sweat like that or anger on anything but good ol TREN

Im pretty similar in that it doesn't really effect aggression for me. But I feel my body temp constantly rising. Just sitting on the couch even.
Strength wise, I did shoulders last night. Usually I can press 120's for 6-8. I cranked 12 with no issue and no spot.
Whatever the hell Im taking, Im liking it!

Im pretty similar in that it doesn't really effect aggression for me. But I feel my body temp constantly rising. Just sitting on the couch even.
Strength wise, I did shoulders last night. Usually I can press 120's for 6-8. I cranked 12 with no issue and no spot.
Whatever the hell Im taking, Im liking it!

Lol you would know if it's tren tho in assuming.. Maybe a lower dose tren E? I dunno man.. I'd have run it to see lol

I don't have a lot of tren experience. But ya man Im not sure. This is more than I typically feel though on just deca.
Xeno wants me to try his second round of deca he produces as well to compare.

Lol you would know if it's tren tho in assuming.. Maybe a lower dose tren E? I dunno man.. I'd have run it to see lol

I am not retaining water like I expected either. Well maybe at least not yet. I started this log at 270 and I am currently at 262 as of last night.

I don't have a lot of tren experience. But ya man Im not sure. This is more than I typically feel though on just deca.
Xeno wants me to try his second round of deca he produces as well to compare.
Well now you're obligated! 5 months of deca never hurt anyone... Well it probably did but fuck it. Thanks Jrb for the diet info, never really lean bulked as I've always been bigger, but I'm going to try to catch up next go round.

I am not retaining water like I expected either. Well maybe at least not yet. I started this log at 270 and I am currently at 262 as of last night.

You might have you some tren my friend and sounds like tren ace if your feeling that already.

You might have you some tren my friend and sounds like tren ace if your feeling that already.

Bro your dropping weight, sweating, aggressive, etc.. Deca does none of those for me, I gain water weight, don't sweat, feel good, not aggressive.. Is anyone else running the deca? Got figure this out

Well now you're obligated! 5 months of deca never hurt anyone... Well it probably did but fuck it. Thanks Jrb for the diet info, never really lean bulked as I've always been bigger, but I'm going to try to catch up next go round.

Hey nate, download myfitnesspal and start playing with macro counting and get a feel for it. It will guide you through your diet.
If you havnt used it before though google myfitnesspal for macros and there should be some good tutorials.

Bro your dropping weight, sweating, aggressive, etc.. Deca does none of those for me, I gain water weight, don't sweat, feel good, not aggressive.. Is anyone else running the deca? Got figure this out

I think Im the only one brotha.

Back
Top Bottom