Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. My labmax wants to eat that delicious var.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Test C NPP EQ and Tren A all 30% off on orders over 200$

We will be going private end of the month, email will change at that time. All previous customers will be placed on our approved list, from then on it will be referral only

Thank you everyone,
XENO

We will be going private end of the month, email will change at that time. All previous customers will be placed on our approved list, from then on it will be referral only

Thank you everyone,
XENO

Smart move I think. I better hurry and place an order soon lol

Thank you everyone,
XENO
How long are you doing this for? I get paid in like a week

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I will no longer be active on this thread, all questions and inquiries will be done through email preferably, and pm for new customers looking to get on our list or ask a couple questions. Please allow this thread to be buried.

Thank you,
XENO

evo brothers...due to the following rule violations xeno pharmaceuticals is banned on evo...brothers and sisters this is done to protect our evo family members...we have a 1 strike policy enforced on evo now...any 1 rule violation from a source = ban....no questions no 2nd chances...we will NOT allow our brothers to be scammed....

1) leaving forums
2) using the PM system to source (not allowed)
3) giving his email addy out against the rules:
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ut-your-email-asking-email-address-28145.html
4) 2 delivery complaints in the last week alone
5) not having a website

*No powder sources are allowed, period.

*Any source who decides not to communicate with members will be banned.

*Anyone caught using the PM system to source will be banned.

*All sources must have a website, email only is NOT allowed.
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ut-your-email-asking-email-address-28145.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom