Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good guy feeling about this, when will you select the candidates. Either way can't wait to see who gets it

Have a good guy feeling about this, when will you select the candidates. Either way can't wait to see who gets it

I hope you are one of then Bro you are a good candidate

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Great way to introduce your self to evo, welcome and the best of luck.

I'm loving the honesty to start out. Hell of a pre intro. There are some good candidates on here to test your samples. I have already promised one guy bloods on his gear or else I would definitely sample for you, but there are plenty of other good candidates on here that can fulfill the same request.

Thank you I appreciate the feedback..:D

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are too. I know you have helped me a lot in the past. Great guy here xeno

He has helped me in the past, too. When I was just getting started in here. I agree, both of you would make for great sampling candidates. Xeno would be making a good choice with you two.

He has helped me in the past, too. When I was just getting started in here. I agree, both of you would make for great sampling candidates. Xeno would be making a good choice with you two.

Thanks for the kind words. The same goes to you. Very helpful.

Thanks Bro with you and rundmz7 Xenon will make a wise decision both are great guys

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Well he did say he was Picking 5 people...... Could it be all of us hmmm waiting time with the boys haha

Label rough draft

Here is the rough draft of our labels i drew up to send as a reference to our manufacturer. Let me know if there is any other information you would like added to the vial.
test prop label.jpg

Very nice intro. I will be following along. Xeno plan to add a long ester tren to your list any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom