Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good i like the color and design

Sent from my iPad using Tor Browser

Very nice intro. I will be following along. Xeno plan to add a long ester tren to your list any time soon?

Yes we do but we will be placing emphasis on procuring potent short ester products first..as they can be reviewed and tested more quickly. I will take all request into high consideration so if there are a few others who would like to see this product asap I will adjust accordingly.

Thank you

Yes we do but we will be placing emphasis on procuring potent short ester products first..as they can be reviewed and tested more quickly. I will take all request into high consideration so if there are a few others who would like to see this product asap I will adjust accordingly.

Thank you

I can certainly see why, thanks. I would be happy to assist with blood tests, but I probably won't be back on til around July.

Well Xeno seems like you are bettering a following. Some tshirts would nice (; hahaha just kidding can't wait to see the final product

Thank you
Smart decision.

Alright, plus 2 for Tren E

In store credit for bloods will most likely be an indefinite offer so I would love to see blood tests in July or whenever you would like.

Well Xeno seems like you are bettering a following. Some tshirts would nice (; hahaha just kidding can't wait to see the final product

Well seeing as how I really have not provided this board with anything to secure confidence in our product, I will save the t-shirts and foam fingers for a bit later haha. That being said I can personally echo your sentiment of taking interest in a UGL who conducts business in a professional and appropriate matter, because frankly, the underground really does seem to be lacking in such companies.

Alright, plus 2 for Tren E

In store credit for bloods will most likely be an indefinite offer so I would love to see blood tests in July or whenever you would like.
I'm really starting to like this guy. Hope his gear is as good as his business sense. Xeno, please take time to select members who meet your criteria. Look at recent posts, etc to make sure these guys aren't on cycle or running other gear. I'd love to sample but I'm in PCT now so I'm not going to be ready in your time frame. But we need more bloodwork on this forum showing quality sources. I'll be following. Good luck.

Hard not to like his business side of things. We will have to wait and see if gear delivers. I'm guessing it will. Can't wait.

I'm really starting to like this guy. Hope his gear is as good as his business sense. Xeno, please take time to select members who meet your criteria. Look at recent posts, etc to make sure these guys aren't on cycle or running other gear. I'd love to sample but I'm in PCT now so I'm not going to be ready in your time frame. But we need more bloodwork on this forum showing quality sources. I'll be following. Good luck.

Well actually I started research on the members here before this i started this thread even haha..I'm currently going through those who have pm'd me in particular. Thank you for the concern and good luck on gettin dem gains :D

Thank you

You definitely have to stock NPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom