Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pre-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definately hit the nail on the head with that last statment...also your packaging (which has nothing to do with the ligitamacy of the product inside, just so the newb guys reading this dont get confused) looks incredibly professional. Especailly for a start up ugl. Other brands /sources might want to take notes

Goodluck

Thank you that means a lot. Cant wait for you all to see the professionalism extends to the inside of the bottle as well.

An update; printing company is closed on the weekend so the new label should be made and shipped by Tuesday.
I will announce the members who have been selected to receive samples Friday and ship the product on Monday. So there most likely will not be labels by that time but i will cross my fingers.

Thank you for your patience, like i mentioned before we are still in the process of getting started so I created this thread not to offer products but to give a little info and get my post count up so that we may begin taking orders at the earliest possible time.

Xeno Pharmaceuticals

His prices are great to start with man.. lets just see how he does.. hopefully i get picked for bloods and ill update everyone. I think its well worth the money just by seeing his business side of things

Thank you that means a lot. Cant wait for you all to see the professionalism extends to the inside of the bottle as well.

An update; printing company is closed on the weekend so the new label should be made and shipped by Tuesday.
I will announce the members who have been selected to receive samples Friday and ship the product on Monday. So there most likely will not be labels by that time but i will cross my fingers.

Thank you for your patience, like i mentioned before we are still in the process of getting started so I created this thread not to offer products but to give a little info and get my post count up so that we may begin taking orders at the earliest possible time.

Xeno Pharmaceuticals
Does your labels look like your Avatar?

He said that this one will be, its the same pic of his avatar
0fcf8adac738ae33c0d667ffbdc3eb2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

Just i think need to add Batch number to the label

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

Looked over label again this morning and dang is it detailed.... from temp to noting the stopper has latex.. great man great

Thank you, everything on the label is accurate and useful information..expiration dates and lot numbers will be updated with each new batch(lot)

This is definitely important regarding batch numbers.. As we're seeing how valuable this info is from issues of the past. Most ugl use fake batch numbers. Nice.

Looked over label again this morning and dang is it detailed.... from temp to noting the stopper has latex.. great man great

This is definitely important regarding batch numbers.. As we're seeing how valuable this info is from issues of the past. Most ugl use fake batch numbers. Nice.

Thank you, I agree batch numbers are crucial should a contamination or quality issue arise. There will be no question which vials need to be recalled and reimbursed.

Still looking for members who would like to run Deca samples...if you would like to test this product and can comply with the requirements please send me a pm with your email and requested product.

-Xeno

Just a couple more days till we find out!! I'm hoping i get to run, Xeno has been responding to everyone in a timely fashion and seems to have the business side down pat along with the fine details

Thats a great introduction. I am definitely interested in possibly becoming a customer. I will be watching this one closely.
About when do you think you will be ready to take in orders?

Deca is also what I will be running here this next cycle. Starting mid June. If you cant get anyone to pick up samples, I would love the chance to run it.

Thats a great introduction. I am definitely interested in possibly becoming a customer. I will be watching this one closely.
About when do you think you will be ready to take in orders?

There should be samples going out soon, so I would wait till blood test and reviews. I'm not saying Xeno is bunk I'm just saying wait for him to prove himself to the community. Great introduction don't mean shit so don't let that rill you in. I hope Xeno is here to stay and has some fire gear.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom