bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xeno Pharmaceuticals [Tren-A/Test-C] Review Log

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Xeno Pharmaceuticals [Tren-A/Test-C] Review Log

I already started this cycle last week and have posted about it in the Xeno thread, but wanted to start a new thread on it. I am testing Xeno's Tren Acetate and Testosterone Cypionate. What I'm going to do first is copy and paste some of my posts from the other thread into this one.

05-26-2015

I will be sampling Xeno's Tren-A and Test Cypionate. The reasoning for the Cyp is to swap out my TRT Test for his Test to run alongside the Tren. I will then be on solely his gear to better review it. I react well to low doses of Tren, so I'm going to start low and go from there. I will post more details in the upcoming days.

As for the Tren, I do not go by how many side effects I get to judge quality. I guess I get why guys do, but I think it's perhaps a bit due to inexperience. You will not see me begging for side effects like I see some guys here lol. Why even run Tren if you can't be at your best in the gym and kitchen?

Anyway, I do everything I can to prevent them, such as: I will pin ED, I will at least start out running Test low, Caber on hand, dose Aromasin everyday, I take stuff for sleep, etc. I will report on quality based on strength gains, body recomposition/THE MIRROR, gym [or overall] aggression, vascularity, etc. Of course if I get sides I will report them...my point being, that's not the most efficient way to judge it and not the way I will judge it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    06-01-2015

Received my sample pack today [Tren Ace & Test Cyp]. It was sent Friday I believe. Was kind of hoping to get it today, so I could start the cycle on the first of the month and on a Monday. So, that's exactly what I did. As I said earlier, I am starting the Tren Ace out low and I'll work my way up a bit. This first week I'll be running the Tren at 210mg with 250mg of Xeno's Cyp. On TRT/cruise, so I'll just be continuing with the long ester Test under the Tren. As I told Xeno, I doubt I will get bloods, but we'll see.

Other info: I will be pinning ED, dosing Aromasin 5mg a day, with Caber on hand. Also taking 400mg/day of B6 for prolactin control. Liv-52 as well. Maybe throw some Cycle Assist in.

So yeah, did first pin in delt today. For what it's worth...no PIP, but I hardly ever get it to be honest. I will update this accordingly as I go along. Thanks for reading.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For more posts, please revert back to the original thread. As of today, I am on Day 11...so 11 pins in on the Tren, and 4 pins in on the Cyp. I have not had one instance of PIP from any pin thus far. Pumps were great today. I looked absolutely amazing after my workout. Wish the body stayed that way lol. Sweat like a pig as well. So far, no bad sides at all...although I did lose my cool a bit one time, and almost a second time lol.

Starting the beginning of the third week, I will be increasing the Tren dose to 40mg/day or 280mg/week.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sweet, this is what we need...quality feedback

Keep smashing the plates, Rock
    Under a pile of Iron !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for this! In for the results

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol.DirtyBastard View Post
    Sweet, this is what we need...quality feedback

Keep smashing the plates, Rock
    Will do. Big Wu fan here by the way lol...

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm curious why 40mg tren.. Just feel like starting at. 4ml or just for the review.. Thanks bro!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwilder View Post
    Will do. Big Wu fan here by the way lol...
    Hell yeah, bro....golden age rap still beats in my heart
    Under a pile of Iron !

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very detailed, thank you for the follow through. I will be following along as well, glad you are starting to see the Tren working its magic.

XENO

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great start to the log bro. Look forward to even more Xeno feedback.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast