Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You have never had a real workout...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
..............until you've tried these.

No need to mess with harsh orals that take too long to kick in for a preworkout amplifier. 50-100mg of test base 30-60 mins before training will give you those skin tightening pumps, intense focus, strength gains, stamina, and overall euphoria in the gym. It makes training a blissful experience and makes leaving the gym a real drag.

NOT FOR BEGINNERS. This is trenbolone in the raw. The worlds most notorious steroid in its "rated R" form. 50-100mg of this stuff 30-60 mins before training will turn you backwards down the evolutionary cycle into a straight Neanderthal. Your vision will turn red and you will be stripped of everything except your primal instincts. Pumps are out of this world, aggression, immediate strength gains, endless stamina, and everything else you love about tren is delivered in one immediate shot. It will temporarily turn you into a different person.

And my personal favorite preworkout stack...for all you other crazy MF-ers...(Not for beginners, intermediates, or anyone who values their sanity.)

1zye9vs.jpg

Fuck, if it makes me look like Arnold....

takemymoney.jpg
Haha...well it will make you train like Arnold and make the same faces/noises as him. But It won't help with the diet part ;)
plus you don't have to worry about detection so you can cheat like hell at your sports and get away with it
Do they test for LH levels as well? I thought I heard somewhere that even if you don't test positive for any PED's but your LH is tanked you will still fail. For example...guys on trt with normal test levels won't get pinged on a test but their LH levels will read very low which can result in a failure. Is this accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom