Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yourmuscleshop.to caused gum infection

Jiroiw

Newbie Brother
Never had an issue like this come up at all but this time it was a disaster
I’m doing test and deca from yourmuscleshop.to
Halfway through the cycle I've had some really bad gum issues. went to the dentist and he diagnosed me with an infection. I told him exactly what I was taking and he blamed the steroids for that because he said they weren't inflammatory. Yourmuscleshop should pay my dentist visit which was $235

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

Halfway through the cycle I've had some really bad gum issues. went to the dentist and he diagnosed me with an infection. I told him exactly what I was taking and he blamed the steroids for that because he said they weren't inflammatory. Yourmuscleshop should pay my dentist visit which was $235

Yourmuscleshop.to is a known scammer I would NOT trust him.

bro napsgear quality,

first they arent gonna pay anything thats the risk you take. 2nd if you would go to @domestic-supply.com you wouldnt be having this problem. Did you have any dental work lately?

Back
Top Bottom