Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: ZPHC - photos from factory

  1. #1
    VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    526
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    ZPHC - photos from factory

    Hello. I want to show everyone why my products have such high quality) they are produced on real pharma grade factories
    this thread is about ZPHC




    also some videos

    https://imgur.com/M2LduKl

    https://imgur.com/nDb1Vqn

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52,178
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very impressed with this brand
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been running ZPtropin with GW501516, and getting wonderful results. Been killing workouts with strength gains.

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,183
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    THANK YOU for posting... this is my favorite brand and im beyond happy that you carry this! This is the brand i generally always recommend and its always in stack at domestic-supply.com





  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    19
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    I have been running ZPtropin with GW501516, and getting wonderful results. Been killing workouts with strength gains.
    How would you describe the quality? I'm so torn on this ZPTropin vs a little more expensive HGH.

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    26,751
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice to see how it's done.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDavidson36 View Post
    How would you describe the quality? I'm so torn on this ZPTropin vs a little more expensive HGH.
    The quality seems outstanding. Iím only running 2iu a day and donít see any need to go higher. I came off a cycle and started this during PCT. I have not lost any size or strength after cycle. I actually keep growing and feel great.

    I havenít ran any bloods on it yet. I will here soon, I need to run bloods to make sure I recovered and I will also run bloods for IGF-1 at the same time.

  8. #8
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    25,952
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is awesome, thanks for posting. I support DS 100% Amazing customer service and products are as good as it gets.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  9. #9
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    34
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    The quality seems outstanding. Iím only running 2iu a day and donít see any need to go higher. I came off a cycle and started this during PCT. I have not lost any size or strength after cycle. I actually keep growing and feel great.

    I havenít ran any bloods on it yet. I will here soon, I need to run bloods to make sure I recovered and I will also run bloods for IGF-1 at the same time.
    Which one u using ztopin cuz I was thinking about running hgh but never have and didn't know how much to do etc.

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,405
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer View Post
    Which one u using ztopin cuz I was thinking about running hgh but never have and didn't know how much to do etc.
    Yes, ZPtropin @2iu a day and Iím also taking GW501516 @ 20mg a day. These two work very well together!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •