Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ZPHC - photos from factory

domestic-supply.com

D-S Official
Domestic-Supply.com
EVO V.I.P.
Hello. I want to show everyone why my products have such high quality) they are produced on real pharma grade factories
this thread is about ZPHC

XpKZNK8.jpg

34jDGXe.jpg

also some videos

https://imgur.com/M2LduKl

https://imgur.com/nDb1Vqn

I have been running ZPtropin with GW501516, and getting wonderful results. Been killing workouts with strength gains.

THANK YOU for posting... this is my favorite brand and im beyond happy that you carry this! This is the brand i generally always recommend and its always in stack at domestic-supply.com

How would you describe the quality? I'm so torn on this ZPTropin vs a little more expensive HGH.

The quality seems outstanding. I’m only running 2iu a day and don’t see any need to go higher. I came off a cycle and started this during PCT. I have not lost any size or strength after cycle. I actually keep growing and feel great.

I haven’t ran any bloods on it yet. I will here soon, I need to run bloods to make sure I recovered and I will also run bloods for IGF-1 at the same time.

The quality seems outstanding. I’m only running 2iu a day and don’t see any need to go higher. I came off a cycle and started this during PCT. I have not lost any size or strength after cycle. I actually keep growing and feel great.

I haven’t ran any bloods on it yet. I will here soon, I need to run bloods to make sure I recovered and I will also run bloods for IGF-1 at the same time.
Which one u using ztopin cuz I was thinking about running hgh but never have and didn't know how much to do etc.

Which one u using ztopin cuz I was thinking about running hgh but never have and didn't know how much to do etc.

Yes, ZPtropin @2iu a day and I’m also taking GW501516 @ 20mg a day. These two work very well together!

Yes, ZPtropin @2iu a day and I’m also taking GW501516 @ 20mg a day. These two work very well together!

Ok ty for the info was thinking about doing this after my cycle it's ok to do on oct correct and yeah was also going to try gw501516

Ok ty for the info was thinking about doing this after my cycle it's ok to do on oct correct and yeah was also going to try gw501516

Yep, great to use on pct. it does not shut down anything to do with natural testosterone production. You will want to run for minimum 6 months.

U hate to blow up this post I apologise but do u split your dosages in an and pm or just do 2 iu in am or pm and do you plan on goiy up or is 2iu with gw good for weight loss and maintaining muscle

U hate to blow up this post I apologise but do u split your dosages in an and pm or just do 2 iu in am or pm and do you plan on goiy up or is 2iu with gw good for weight loss and maintaining muscle

2iu is too low to split) I am sure he is it at once)

- - - Updated - - -

More photos from factotory

urFbFkp.jpg

POQBtRl.jpg

ouLAQrS.jpg

YsJM4cS.jpg

WFKQnrP.jpg

Af6Zh3s.jpg

T39ySf8.jpg

zt7NIYD.jpg

8lyluPM.jpg

All at once, in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom