Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

5 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Controlled labs always seems to be pumping out some good shit. I was a HUGE fan of their old version of White Flood, and wasn't happy to see it go. A couple of months ago I gave Reborn a shot and it did everything the original did and then some! It's the perfect balance between energy and pump. Not super crazy stim heavy to the point you get headaches and the jitters, but just enough to get your ass up and moving. Broke a few PRs tonight with it and had energy to spare afterwards. The pump in my biceps was impressive, got em feeling good during my back routine and then skin tight during my typical bicep routine. Anyone who tries it WILL NOT regret it! I currently have the White Pineapple flavor and they hit it spot on. If your a pineapple fan you'll love it.

4 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Was pleased with this. gave good energy, focus and drive. The taste is probably one of the best I've come across.

5 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Another great product form controlled labs. Havent found anything I dont like from them.

4 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

This tasted a bit odd to me, but it wasn't bad or anything. The PWO itself gave good consistent energy and focus

Back
Top Bottom