Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 cokes a day for 30 days

Well you think about it, If Coke can Clean up your Battery post in your car an Clean the rust off of your Bumper, Just think about what it's doing to your insides, It's Not Rocket Science, just my 2 cent's

Coke contains GMO HF corn syrup, caramel coloring (carcinogen), use to contain cocaine as secret ingredient. Still better than diet though IMO

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

That's fucking crazy. I drink one soda cause the carbonation helps my constant heart burn. But damn ten.

KRAZIEONE

I really think its addictive, I had an ex who was addicted bigtime to diet soda like 24/7 she would drink it and she could never sleep. wonder if she knew that caffeine keeps you awake, also that shit will dehydrate you.

soda actually causes your stomach to expand so if you drink it even a couple times a week you aren't doing yourselves any favors if you want a flat stomach

Coke contains GMO HF corn syrup, caramel coloring (carcinogen), use to contain cocaine as secret ingredient. Still better than diet though IMO

Need Venom?? I'll bite ��

both those ingredients are killers and are also found in iced tea as well.

that is beyond disgusting... thanks for posting this because it just offers up more facts on why soda is so horrible... just look at the back of a normal can, like a basic coke or pepsi... they have damn near 50 grams of sugar... it takes me days to get that much sugar... that is absurd... your better off dipping a spoon in a jar of frosting... that's no bull shit... i have not had a soda (aside from ginger ale when i had the flu a few times because that remedy does work) since the late 90's... I actually tried a sip of some a few years ago and it gagged me so bad... i don't know how anyone can drink that shit... its just terrible... i guess its one of those things that people get addicted to... im sure it has something to do with the sugar content, etc...

Sugar and caffeine are 2 of the most addicting things out there . I haven't had a soda in years but have to have my morning 2 cups of coffee or I'm an irritable ass hole .

I personally grew up on the shit, I can easily say when I was younger I drank like a 2 liter a day, and the more you drink the easier it becomes. There was a point where it was easier to drink that water, no joke it's the most evil and forced upon drink among the human population, no matter where you go to eat there is always Coke-Cola / Pepsi and their off brands. They even own the Juice companies and Water companies Pure Evil.

I personally grew up on the shit, I can easily say when I was younger I drank like a 2 liter a day, and the more you drink the easier it becomes. There was a point where it was easier to drink that water, no joke it's the most evil and forced upon drink among the human population, no matter where you go to eat there is always Coke-Cola / Pepsi and their off brands. They even own the Juice companies and Water companies Pure Evil.
Growing up Pepsi was the only thing in the house, so when I had my son I made sure water was the most abundant drink in the house

Back
Top Bottom