Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100% gold standard

stoleshow

Registered
On 100% gold standard whey protein for last 6 months or so but dont see my abs! what do I need to see my abs? muscle milk or creatine? tired of being so fat really need help.

A protein powder is not going to make your abs pop, regardless of what marketing will tell you.

Proper diet, clean eating, creatig a calorie deficit whether it be by intaking a deficit of calories per day, or cardio, or both. And of course proper training regime

We can help, but we need to know some things. What are your goals,height, weight, your current eating habits, current workout routine,if you have it current body fat %

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Want abs - do proper diet and enough cardio. No proteins or any other supplements will give you abs just like that.

On 100% gold standard whey protein for last 6 months or so but dont see my abs! what do I need to see my abs? muscle milk or creatine? tired of being so fat really need help.
Bro where did u get this misconception from. Its very simple to reduce weight eat less but right food & to grow eat more food then what ur body needs. Whey protein is a protein supplement, not a fat burner.

Like all these guys already said, a whey protein shake isn't going to give you abs. Proper training and nutrition is what will get you there. You have to find the right balance to put yourself in a caloric deficit so you can shed the fat tissue while aiming to preserve your muscle tissue. Supplements like protein, creatine, etc are "supplemental" towards your overall diet - they're not going to be the deciding factor.

it is easy to assume because these companies put a shredded meathead on their tubs and packages that if you eat and drink those things you will look like that.. its called marketing

creatine and whey protein work well for bulking, but for cutting you need to be reducing bloaty things and dairy from your diet

you need to lose more fat to see abs. has nothing to do with protein shakes. Diet and cardio.

You need to be at roughly an 8% body fat or lower to see your abs. No supplement (or even drugs) are going to cause you to see your abs.

Train hard with weights 4-5 days per week, perform cardio 3-4 days per week and eat a well balance diet. That is what is going to allow you to see your abs.

Having a large amount of your diet as protein powder is actually counter productive to fat loss goals as drinking your meals is not as satiating as eating solid food.

wtf..... protein does not make your abbs come in lol. Are you serious? PS gold standard is a shity protein source.... Ever considered looking up what protein powders contain? No... I can tell you read the label and fly with it lol

Gotta be smarter bro. Learn about proper deting and intense training man. No easy way about it

Back
Top Bottom