Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100% organic protein powder.

opti5

You guys know where to get good 100% organic protein powder?

So my wife went organic which pretty much means the whole house is organic now. No More of the classic labels that I grew up with like Henz ketchup, A1 Sauce ect ect ect. now its all these weird gloomy labels that don’t look very appetizing. Its been about a month now (since the organic take over ) and its time for me to purchase some more protein since I'm running low, and this is where my troubles begin. My wife now wont stop nagging me about organic protein and supplement especially my protein which is what I mostly use. I'm kinda hoping there is isn't anything out there worth my wild so that I can keep using the On Whey Gold Standard I like. Any ideas or lack there of?

I have nothing here buddy. All I can say is I feel for you. That would suck balls big time

I have nothing against organic but some people take it overboard, and you wife sounds like one if them. There's no way I could live like that

I'm sure if you can find some 100% organic whey its going to be $$$$$$$. Have fun with that

Last edited:
just buy a blender and juice your own stuff. you can easily get some hemp milk and all organic ingredients and juice up a nice protein shake

people act like if they don't get protein powder their muscles will deflate like one of Tom Brady's balls ..

i'm sure your local health food store has plenty of options

Last edited:
go to whole foods and take a look there... there's plenty of options for you... there's one called biochem that is extremely high quality

metagenics makes a good whey powder if money is no object. If you really want to get over, healthwise, have that woman get a little milking goat. That nutrition cant be beat.

My heart goes out to you brother. You gotta get serious here. Draw your Viking sword and take a last stand.

Get some sticky labels and print them up with the words, "102% pure organic" and stick them on yer proteinz tubz. Next time she bitches at you, just point at the the label and say, "Are your products 102% organic? Cos mine are!" Game over!!!

I'm afraid that people who are organic, vegetarian, vegan and paleo tend to get a lot like bodybuilders obsessing about pre-intra-post workout nutrition, pinning in certain muscles to make them grow, not showering to avoid water build up just before a show and eating carbs to "grow muscle bro". You just have to put up with it until Oprah tells her otherwise.

A final note to this organic stupidity. I was doing a job and the factory next door was bottling "organic water". How fukkinstupid are some people?

go to whole foods and take a look there... there's plenty of options for you... there's one called biochem that is extremely high quality

agreed - whole foods first. Organic whey goes for about $30 per lb. on average. Organic Warrior Whey from Defense Nutrition, Tera's Whey and Biochem Organic Whey are all great organic options if you're set on a powder.

A final note to this organic stupidity. I was doing a job and the factory next door was bottling "organic water". How fukkinstupid are some people?

we aren't talking about water in this thread, we are talking whey protein and its a damn good question considering 99.9% of whey protein and weight gainers are complete scams full of sugar and processed junk.

I would much rather my spouse be obsessed with health than bring home taco bell and mcdonalds everyday. I dated both ends of the spectrum.

Last edited:

So my wife went organic which pretty much means the whole house is organic now. No More of the classic labels that I grew up with like Henz ketchup, A1 Sauce ect ect ect. now its all these weird gloomy labels that don’t look very appetizing. Its been about a month now (since the organic take over ) and its time for me to purchase some more protein since I'm running low, and this is where my troubles begin. My wife now wont stop nagging me about organic protein and supplement especially my protein which is what I mostly use. I'm kinda hoping there is isn't anything out there worth my wild so that I can keep using the On Whey Gold Standard I like. Any ideas or lack there of?

Wish i coulld help but all i use is w2bm. Try goggling it.

there are several choices at whole foods if you have one. The protein likely won't be very tasty although it's not bad unless you have high standards. To me it's just protein so the taste isn't a big deal. The good news is Heinz does make organic ketchup bro and you can get it for sure at costco in packs of 2.

dude i keep trying to post a picture of the heinz organic with my phone and this link always takes me to an EQ thread on my phone. Fuckin weird.

Back
Top Bottom