Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week lifting program

forge77

Registered
Ok as of now I'm just about finished with a 12 week lifting program. Currently I have been using Whey protein from ON. Anyways, I plan on taking two weeks off after the current program and then starting a new program. The thing is, is I want to supplement it with whey protein but don't know which way to go about doing it. I'm thinking either a cheap whey protein plus Extend for BCAA's or a quality whey protein and no BCAA's? What do you think?

I don't understand the difference with combining cheap whey with bcaa's vs quality whey with no bcaa's?
Both whey proteins are still gonna have all the essential amino acids your body needs so that doesn't make much sense?

In any case, I would always go with higher quality whey with less fillers and other cr*p.
Think about it this way. If you just bought a new Lamborghini or whatever super car you can think off. Would you put the cheapest and the lowest quality garbage oil in it?

you are getting too specific with depending on supplements

focus first on your training that is #1. needs to be done consistent, that is how you train your body.. also needs to be done CORRECTLY. most people at the gym have no clue what they are doing. .they just show up and follow the hot chick around or stand in front of the mirror with a wife beater doing curls. and a year later they still look the same and wonder why

2nd is your diet. if you want to build muscle you need to eat muscle building whole foods. you won't get anywhere eating kiddie food.

if you do those 2 right then you can worry about supplements.. i would head to n2bm and check out what they have.. for your goals get n2generate and ancient strength creatine. those 2 will work great for you and cost under $90 vs. wasting your money on protein powder (which can be better spent on real food) and bcaa's (which are already found in real food, not kiddie food)

Just eat good food and you will get enough BCAA’s and protein!

Just eat good food and you will get enough BCAA’s and protein!

this^

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom