Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

150/95 blood pressure?

Gireol

Newbie Brother
I've had a splitting headache all day and I went and did my blood pressure and it came in really high
I am currently on a steroid cycle of testosterone only
now I know that steroids can boost blood pressure I'm not that dumb. but what am I doing wrong in terms of supplementation should I be using a supplement to help with this or should I just go ahead and wing it and deal with the side effects?

I've had a splitting headache all day and I went and did my blood pressure and it came in really high
now I know that steroids can boost blood pressure I'm not that dumb. but what am I doing wrong in terms of supplementation should I be using a supplement to help with this or should I just go ahead and wing it and deal with the side effects?

high estrogen and bp not good

add some n2guard ed and increase your water intake

Bro get on N2Guard yesterday. you have to take that serious bro

Back
Top Bottom