Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 energy drinks pre cardio?

sylveste34

A friend of mine mentioned that he had started taking energy drinks before his cardio and he said that he a lot more of motivation to get through this cardio sessions. He does like a 45-minute jog on the treadmill. You think this is a good idea and which energy drink you recommend?

energy drinks hurt your cardio, they don't help.

strap a HR monitor and do cardio with vs. without and see exactly why. jacking up your HR is like revving up a car engine, it will burn you out faster. the people who actually know what they are doing avoid stims before cardio for this reason

A friend of mine mentioned that he had started taking energy drinks before his cardio and he said that he a lot more of motivation to get through this cardio sessions. He does like a 45-minute jog on the treadmill. You think this is a good idea and which energy drink you recommend?

dont use energy drinks
you're better off using cardazol 5 caps

I dont drink them! I would avoid them personally!!

I personal use Psychotic insane labz Pre-Workout: Insane Energy, Focus, and Performance Psychotic is a stimulant-based supplement that is used 20 to 30 minutes before your workout.

Back
Top Bottom