Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 week gap cycle vs. PCT

Tazer38

Newbie Brother
Don’t flame me for this but i am coming off a 12 week cycle of test, primo and anavar
But don’t have my pct products yet. I just ordered them and by the time it gets to me it will likely be about 4 weeks since my last pin of test. While I wait for it to arrive is there a supplement that I can take right now to help avoid a crash?

Don’t flame me for this but i am coming off a 12 week cycle of test, primo and anavar
But don’t have my pct products yet. I just ordered them and by the time it gets to me it will likely be about 4 weeks since my last pin of test. While I wait for it to arrive is there a supplement that I can take right now to help avoid a crash?

I would get some hcgenerate take 5 caps per day and that will stave you off until you get your pct going

Just start PCT asap bro

Back
Top Bottom