Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40's and libido dropping

Wu46

Registered
I am in my mid 40's and my libido has dropped down a lot over the past few years, it has become super annoying especially since I am still madly in love with my husband. We used to make love every other day and now it is down to 1-2X per week only. I am worried because the urge isn't there anymore. please suggest a real supplement I can use to boost libido.

I am in my mid 40's and my libido has dropped down a lot over the past few years, it has become super annoying especially since I am still madly in love with my husband. We used to make love every other day and now it is down to 1-2X per week only. I am worried because the urge isn't there anymore. please suggest a real supplement I can use to boost libido.

Only libido booster I know that's natural and herbal is hcgenerate ES, I think they renamed n2generate now. A few tabs maybe 3-5 per day will boost up that libido within 4 weeks or so.

For females, I make a great supplement to help you feel great and enhance your mood all around.
Not just the libido boost but the results in the gym will be incredible, please give it a try: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Bridge-p56.html

I recommend starting with the classic N2Generate product. If you want something even stronger after you run a bottle of that, try out N2Generate ES. That is the extra strength version of the product. There are more of the great quality ingredients and even some additional ones added in.

Back
Top Bottom