Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks creatine

8 weeks? Probably nothing you will notice. May get better pumps, and hold slightly more water.
And if your a “responder” you may be able to squeeze out one more rep than usual.

Some people don’t respond to creatine, only those that don’t get it naturally in their diet see/feel results.

Also, it can be “run” much longer. It’s very safe.
It can also be “pre loaded” meaning for a week you could take 2-3 times the amount to load your muscles, assuming it does not upset your stomach.
Then a maintenance dose of 5g Ed will keep your muscles full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All kinds of GAINZZZZZZZZ!
Anyone guess who I'm referring to?

But back to the question. No one can tell.
Creatine itself does not build muscle, it works as in an assistant role by increasing your performance.
Creatine will have some impact on your body weight in a form water (pulls water into your muscle cells) but the actual muscle gain is going to depend on your diet and training.

8 weeks you won't gain anything no matter what, even steroids.. unless you count fluff as gains

it takes many years to build a true foundation and gain. the ride along is fun though. i can remember when i first lifted at 14 and a few months later for the first time being a skinny kid seeing a little bump when i flexed my biceps (this was after a workout). i feel bad for today's teens though, nobody is patient

8 weeks you won't gain anything no matter what, even steroids.. unless you count fluff as gains

it takes many years to build a true foundation and gain. the ride along is fun though. i can remember when i first lifted at 14 and a few months later for the first time being a skinny kid seeing a little bump when i flexed my biceps (this was after a workout). i feel bad for today's teens though, nobody is patient

8 weeks you wont gain anything , even steroids …??????? good lord are you out of your gottttt dammmm mind this morning !!!! I swear sometimes the so called experienced members / mods on here are very intelligent and sometimes they couldn't pass the second grade .

Feel free to explain the reasoning that you believe why someone who trained hard , ate well , got required sleep and took steroids wouldn't gain anything in 8 weeks lol .

8 weeks you wont gain anything , even steroids …??????? good lord are you out of your gottttt dammmm mind this morning !!!! I swear sometimes the so called experienced members / mods on here are very intelligent and sometimes they couldn't pass the second grade .

Feel free to explain the reasoning that you believe why someone who trained hard , ate well , got required sleep and took steroids wouldn't gain anything in 8 weeks lol .

Part of his reply isn't the GAINING it's the KEEPING. And there's little point, for example, in gaining five pounds only to then lose it or nearly all of it. In fact that's probably the No1 mistake most make. QED the 'I wanna gain 15lbs on a cycle' type posts.

filling the muscle up with water on steroids doesn't count as gains to me. that might count to you, but to me it doesn't count sorry

i saw your pictures, no offense bro.. what you are doing is permabulking, you are just putting on mass without any care what kind it is. that isn't the way it should be done and is why we tell you guys to cut down to 12% first before steroids. permabulking is the 'new thing' these days. just take steroids, lift, and eat 8 meals a day and you will 'gain sloppy mass' .. 90%+ of that is fat and water.. 2-3% at most is actual muscle which is temporary and you will lose it when you come off.

it takes YEARS to build muscle mass, real muscle mass. so in actuality YOU are the 2nd grader in this conversation because only a 2nd grader would believe that the popeye cartoon was real and it is that easy to build muscle.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve brought up lagging body partsin 8 weeks.. with a lil go go juice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you filled your muscle up with some water in 8 weeks.. you sure as hell didn't build real muscle in that time sorry.

if it was possible to build an inch on your lagging bicep in 8 weeks then shit, after a year you would put on almost 10 inches.. . amazing how if such a thing was true then every single person on this forum would be on the mr. olympia stage by now. 2 things working against you.. 1. genetics and 2. homeostasis. this means you will not just gain inches on muscle parts like magic, it takes many many many many years.

Last edited:
One of the MANY problems with so-called examples of 'gains' and, for that matter losses seen online is that all too often they miss some bit of info. Back in 2014, as per the homeostasis thread, I could have claimed to have 'gained 10lbs'. I'd have neglected to add the word 'back'. Gaining a NEW 10lbs or an additional 10lbs is of far great interest. And then KEEPING it.

Back
Top Bottom