Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is accelerade a good product?

roachun

Registered
I am a runner who tries to do 6 or 7 miles a day, I also live in the UK where it gets pretty hot this time of year and we are getting some hot weather especially this year not like we used to. This product accelerade is supposed to help runners, it contains sucrose, whey protein, maltodex, electrolytes and vitamin C. okay to take this before my run?

hell fucking no do you want whey protein in your gut while you are running. horrible idea and whoever came up with that is obviously not a runner

the best thing to drink is good quality spring water. if you sweat a lot add some salt and cream of tartar

I am a runner who tries to do 6 or 7 miles a day, I also live in the UK where it gets pretty hot this time of year and we are getting some hot weather especially this year not like we used to. This product accelerade is supposed to help runners, it contains sucrose, whey protein, maltodex, electrolytes and vitamin C. okay to take this before my run?

Sucrose is poison btw

That seems like it would upset your stomach if you consumed it before running. Perhaps it is okay afterwards.

6-7 miles you will only require water. Things like sugar and whey protein will just make you feel awful while running. You want to feel as light as possible.

Back
Top Bottom