Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achilles is gonzo

julianweathers

Registered
I just had surgery today for a ruptured achilles tendon. Did it while playing basketball. Doctor says 4 to 6 months before I'll be 100 percent. Hopefully I will be walking in about 6 weeks. Ironically it was on my last day of PCT for a test/Tren cycle. What supplements would you guys recommend to get me back as soon as possible. I know nothing will replace working hard in physical therapy, just looking for an extra boost. Still been going to the gym on crutches just doing upper body stuff, mostly machines. You get alot of weird looks hobbling around on crutches in a gym. LOL.

For tendons there isnt much you can do man, trust me. I had tendon reattachme surgery a few years ago. Rest, recovery, and therapy. Hgh could help but it's not going to make a substantial difference so probably not worth running for the cost

Just make sure you are feeding your body the right nutrients

HGH would be your best bet besides what was mentioned above

that is a nasty injury, keep in mind even pro athletes don't come back from that. Remember Dan Marino had that and he was never as mobile in the pocket, it really caught up to him in his last year or two in the league.

Rest, and proper diet are most important. HGH could help speed things up a little too, but you will just need to be patient.

For tendons there isnt much you can do man, trust me. I had tendon reattachme surgery a few years ago. Rest, recovery, and therapy. Hgh could help but it's not going to make a substantial difference so probably not worth running for the cost

Just make sure you are feeding your body the right nutrients

What nutrients should I be focusing on consuming ? For HGH because I’m looking for healing what amount of IU per day will be acceptable to help in terms of recovery ??

Brother your Achilles will never be 100% unless it was only just a partial & the tendon didn’t need to be retrieved from the upper tie in.
The doctor told me that shot and when I told the acupuncturist, he said I didn’t need to do any rehab & it would be 95% of what it was.
I spent 3 months and many $$$ on therapy & my range of motion, strength & muscle size has never recovered.
One of my good mates always asks if my legs come in men’s size, good luck with the recovery, as others have said it’s a real measured recovery.

What nutrients should I be focusing on consuming ? For HGH because I’m looking for healing what amount of IU per day will be acceptable to help in terms of recovery ??
If you use hgh it would be 2 to 3iu per day.

You want to make sure you are covered with micronutrients. Plenty of vitamins and minerals from vegetables, fruits, and clean whole food sources

Brother your Achilles will never be 100% unless it was only just a partial & the tendon didn’t need to be retrieved from the upper tie in.
The doctor told me that shot and when I told the acupuncturist, he said I didn’t need to do any rehab & it would be 95% of what it was.
I spent 3 months and many $$$ on therapy & my range of motion, strength & muscle size has never recovered.
One of my good mates always asks if my legs come in men’s size, good luck with the recovery, as others have said it’s a real measured recovery.

Do you think its still possible you can recover and it just takes a lot of time ?

Eat clean and organic foods. I also recommend Bone broth soups to help with tendon recovery and regrowth.

Ever notice that professional athletes recover almost twice as fast as the average Joe when they get injured? They are using every compound and technique in the book to reduce recovery time since their livelihood depends on getting back out on the field as quickly as possible.

HGH, and as much physical therapy as their bodies will tolerate are two of those techniques.

google Tony Lippett. he was an up and coming corner in the NFL, was turning in a pro bowl season then he jumped for a pass and came down and achilles went boom. he never came back.

on the flip side Richard Sherman had the same injury and is playing in the super bowl this sunday.

so it depends.

but nismo makes a good point. pros have superior genetics, PT's, doctors, and motivation to get paid millions.. you have none of that. i would not sweat if your achilles is never 100%

google Richard Sherman. he came back 100%, he is an all Pro and playing in the super bowl

it happens man.. some guys come back and some don't

Back
Top Bottom