Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Achilles is gonzo

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Achilles is gonzo

    I just had surgery today for a ruptured achilles tendon. Did it while playing basketball. Doctor says 4 to 6 months before I'll be 100 percent. Hopefully I will be walking in about 6 weeks. Ironically it was on my last day of PCT for a test/Tren cycle. What supplements would you guys recommend to get me back as soon as possible. I know nothing will replace working hard in physical therapy, just looking for an extra boost. Still been going to the gym on crutches just doing upper body stuff, mostly machines. You get alot of weird looks hobbling around on crutches in a gym. LOL.

  2. #2
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    14,069
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For tendons there isnt much you can do man, trust me. I had tendon reattachme surgery a few years ago. Rest, recovery, and therapy. Hgh could help but it's not going to make a substantial difference so probably not worth running for the cost

    Just make sure you are feeding your body the right nutrients

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,400
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bone broth a la Stevesmi and a joint product like N2JointRX

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,366
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HGH would be your best bet besides what was mentioned above

    that is a nasty injury, keep in mind even pro athletes don't come back from that. Remember Dan Marino had that and he was never as mobile in the pocket, it really caught up to him in his last year or two in the league.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,074
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rest, and proper diet are most important. HGH could help speed things up a little too, but you will just need to be patient.

  6. #6
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,451
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HGH....as much as you can tolerate.

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    For tendons there isnt much you can do man, trust me. I had tendon reattachme surgery a few years ago. Rest, recovery, and therapy. Hgh could help but it's not going to make a substantial difference so probably not worth running for the cost

    Just make sure you are feeding your body the right nutrients
    What nutrients should I be focusing on consuming ? For HGH because Iím looking for healing what amount of IU per day will be acceptable to help in terms of recovery ??

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    222
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Brother your Achilles will never be 100% unless it was only just a partial & the tendon didnít need to be retrieved from the upper tie in.
    The doctor told me that shot and when I told the acupuncturist, he said I didnít need to do any rehab & it would be 95% of what it was.
    I spent 3 months and many $$$ on therapy & my range of motion, strength & muscle size has never recovered.
    One of my good mates always asks if my legs come in menís size, good luck with the recovery, as others have said itís a real measured recovery.

  9. #9
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    14,069
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianweathers View Post
    What nutrients should I be focusing on consuming ? For HGH because Iím looking for healing what amount of IU per day will be acceptable to help in terms of recovery ??
    If you use hgh it would be 2 to 3iu per day.

    You want to make sure you are covered with micronutrients. Plenty of vitamins and minerals from vegetables, fruits, and clean whole food sources

  10. #10
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,177
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HFC View Post
    Brother your Achilles will never be 100% unless it was only just a partial & the tendon didnít need to be retrieved from the upper tie in.
    The doctor told me that shot and when I told the acupuncturist, he said I didnít need to do any rehab & it would be 95% of what it was.
    I spent 3 months and many $$$ on therapy & my range of motion, strength & muscle size has never recovered.
    One of my good mates always asks if my legs come in menís size, good luck with the recovery, as others have said itís a real measured recovery.
    Do you think its still possible you can recover and it just takes a lot of time ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •