Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne caused by vitamin?

Punchbucker

Registered
I am 19 years old and my doctor said I needed to start using b12 so i went to walmart and bought a huge bottle of it and have been using 1000mcg a day. Well ever since then I swear my acne has flared up like crazy and I've been looking all over the internet and cannot find an article that says this is possible. any ideas?

I am 19 years old and my doctor said I needed to start using b12 so i went to walmart and bought a huge bottle of it and have been using 1000mcg a day. Well ever since then I swear my acne has flared up like crazy and I've been looking all over the internet and cannot find an article that says this is possible. any ideas?

You've answered your own question

b12 supps from walmart are a scam. look at the ingredients, there is something in it causing problems

if you need b12 you need to repair your gut health first and you can inject it. never take b12 pills

Did you start working out recently?
Maybe need some better cleaning protocol after the gym.

Got a new girlfriend or started having sex with your girl recently?
At your age a new sexual partner can flare up your acne like a mofo.

Are you juicing or using prohormones?

You on the northern part of the country and weather just changed?

Stop touching your face so much kid...

the possibilities are endless.. keep your skin clean, sun bathe and dip into a pool once per week. Chlorine + UV rays often will kill skin bacteria.

Back
Top Bottom