Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Activated charcoal

uERSERKER973

Registered
who on here ever uses activated charcoal and what were your results using them.
I know someone who takes them every day they'll take to caps in the morning and then to camps in the evening it they say that it keeps them feeling good. Is this A wise choice

I know someone who takes them every day they'll take to caps in the morning and then to camps in the evening it they say that it keeps them feeling good. Is this A wise choice

If you use activated charcoal every day, it will cause digestive issues. Better use AC every 2-3 weeks as a detox.

Say what?

No

Yeah only use them when youre stomach is not feeling well!!

Yeah, it is good for detox especially in emergency situations but I would not take it every day...

Check out my podcast bro:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Best used as a detox such as too much Tylenol or pills in general. Some use it to brush their teeth with their toothpaste or used in bar soaps. IMO it’s unnecessary as a common ingestible supplement

Back
Top Bottom