Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adderall vs. Supplements

alvaradon

Registered
I have a hard time staying focused my whole life, I guess I got ADHD but not sure. But when I am in the gym I play a lot with my phone, talk to people. Spend an hour at gym and literally only get 3 sets done. Anyone recommend using adderall to help focus or do you have a supplement I can use? I want to stay natural

I have a hard time staying focused my whole life, I guess I got ADHD but not sure. But when I am in the gym I play a lot with my phone, talk to people. Spend an hour at gym and literally only get 3 sets done. Anyone recommend using adderall to help focus or do you have a supplement I can use? I want to stay natural

I used adderall a few times and got addicted, had to stop using it.

Replaced it with cardazol 2 caps, it works like adderrall makes me concentrate and gives me energy.

Sounds like you need to prioritize your time. If putting in the work in the gym is hard to do for you a supplement isn't going to fix that. If its important enough to you, you find a way to get it done because its more important than chatting, phones, and other distractions.

That doesn't sound like ADHD to me. That sounds like you just need to make certain choices when going to train. Focus on your training and eliminate distractions.

Good pre helps but the guys are right. Set a goal for the gym day and hold yourself accountable.

I would stay away from these heavy stimulants man, it just can't be any good for you to self-medicate with a strong stimulant like Adderall.
Try something natural like Cardazol that will work wonders for you brother.

Back
Top Bottom