Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding protein powder to coffee?

pagenage

Registered
I quit dairy for good and i miss adding cream to my coffee. instead I want to add protein powder that is dairy free. does this even exist? i guess i could try pea protein but how would it taste with my coffee? what other tips can you give me to replace cream in my coffee and which protein powder could i use?

100695ae83f0fb77392b66dd249d0127.jpg

you can add pea protein to it, probably taste weird but coffee tastes like ass anyway no clue why people drink it

I actually have a sample bag of the pea protein.. how does that stuff taste man? I can't bring myself to sample it..

it's only one small pouch..

- - - Updated - - -

I actually read a study the other day about collagen supplements, and believe it or not a lot of them were proven to be more effective than people think they are.. unfortunately the supplement market has created a lot of doubters with anything anymore, but this study really had a lot to say about collagen supplements. they really actually work..

I quit dairy for good and i miss adding cream to my coffee. instead I want to add protein powder that is dairy free. does this even exist? i guess i could try pea protein but how would it taste with my coffee? what other tips can you give me to replace cream in my coffee and which protein powder could i use?
I've done it and it works pretty damn good if you have a good whey blend

Ridding dairy has been the best thing I ever did.. no gastro issues or anything. If I have a glass of milk now of ice cream, I get sick.
I do add a splash of creamer to coffee now and than, I know better and regret it soon after. dairy is just awful for us.

I prefer black coffe, but a protein poweder would be a lousy replacement for milk. However, I have added protein to ice coffee and it's pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom