Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After workout suggestions?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

After workout suggestions?

After my workouts I have just been taking pro complex protein and three caps of beast creature creatine but I heard from people that dark matter by Mhp is great and puts on muscle. What would u suggest?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    they are lying to you to say it puts on muscle. that is not how it works. you need to recover with a good nights sleep, that is the best thing to do after a workout.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricklandportals View Post
    After my workouts I have just been taking pro complex protein and three caps of beast creature creatine but I heard from people that dark matter by Mhp is great and puts on muscle. What would u suggest?
    You need pre workout, intra workout and post.. even on low carb diets, youcan still use 45g carbs and 50g protein pre workout (bagel dense with cals and carbs, 4-8 OZ white chicken grilles.. intra workout,, Gatorade (sodium and maltodextrin carbs by carb gain "now" with 5g creatine ) .... post workout orange juice and 50g protein and 5g creatine right after worekout..

the sodium and maltodextrin will act like slin and shuttle the creatine and carbs to the muscle belly for surplus storage

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    they are lying to you to say it puts on muscle. that is not how it works. you need to recover with a good nights sleep, that is the best thing to do after a workout.
    Going to have to agree with this.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    You need pre workout, intra workout and post.. even on low carb diets, youcan still use 45g carbs and 50g protein pre workout (bagel dense with cals and carbs, 4-8 OZ white chicken grilles.. intra workout,, Gatorade (sodium and maltodextrin carbs by carb gain "now" with 5g creatine ) .... post workout orange juice and 50g protein and 5g creatine right after worekout..

the sodium and maltodextrin will act like slin and shuttle the creatine and carbs to the muscle belly for surplus storage
    Need? No. Even if it was true most of the tiny incremental gains are not noticeable except over the long term.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Need? No. Even if it was true most of the tiny incremental gains are not noticeable except over the long term.
    Pro WO meal helps with positive glycogen storage.. The small addition of sodium with Gatorade can act like a slin mimic during, and rolling into his post.. beside rest, pre-intra and post of so vital especially with the anabolic window opportunity.
    Most people notice a huge different with muscle fullness vs not.. lets say there is minimal long term growth, just saying this for an example.. Would it hurt to not ad it anyway? it won't hurt to add it, and not adding it would only take away from any anabolic window of opportunity..

Eating pre workout is not necessary, that is factually, you won't make amazing strides if you do or do not..
    However, eating pre-workout could be unnecessary, although that statement sounds strange that its not necessary, because it is normal to do because there is befits to doing so it's been tested and proven..enhanced pre-exercise glycogen synthesis and benefits out weights pre-intra and post..

This doesn't transl;ate into it being unless, it just suggests it works, especially performance wise. Nothing worst than experiencing exercise induces hypoglycemic levels

P.S.L over mastering the AAS market as your primary Domestic & International supplier

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rest with proper diet and sleep. Throw in some nutrazol to help increase sleep length.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just eat...
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricklandportals View Post
    I would suggest a good meal after workouts. Protein is fine to supplement but try to capitalize on whole foods

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would suggest a good meal after workouts. Protein is fine to supplement but try to capitalize on whole foods
    Exactly dense macro nutrition is the way to go

- - - Updated - - -

If the community does not mind I'm willing to make a YouTube video and post it this week in regards to this topic...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast