Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

age for prohormones

@jetski

Registered
I was wondering if you have to be certain age to take legal phmn like you do with AAS, I'm 23 years old I have spent lots of money on creatine and protein powders but I haven't gained shit weight and people say phmn are stronger than regular supplements, do you think I'm too young to take them? thank you.

pro hormones were banned 2-3 years ago bro. unless you are buying one that has been stashed away all the 'pro hormones' that are being sold today are DHEA based crappy products. don't waste your money on that

what you should do instead are SARM's. learn about them and go to sarms1 to purchase legit sarm's.

and then down the line when you are ready it will be time for anabolic steroids.

If you aren't gaining on creatine and protein then you are not eating and training properly. You really don't need any PEDs to grow, they just help you push further.

Don't bother with prohormones as the new ones are all weak DHEA based products. Look instead at SARMs. They are legal and very effective without side effects.

Pro-Hormones are basically steroids. The same rules that apply to being ready for steroids apply to being ready for pro-hormone usage.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

Honestly though. Pro-hormones really suck. They are terrible in the way of side effects and leave very little in the way of keepable gains once your cycle is finished.

Injectable steroids are way better all around. Safer, less side effects and no liver toxicity.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Back
Top Bottom