Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All around best choice?

marthafreidman

Registered
Looking to try some new supplements to see some changes with muscle gain/toning. Preworkout vs fat burner?? Looking into possibly trying shredz for women including their creatine. Suggestions, comments? Have my protein picked out & a BCAA. Not sure if it's best to stick to same brand all around or pick & choose?

You're fine to mix and match supplement brands as long as they are from a reputable retailer. Creatine is about the only supplement I'd say go for, and make sure you take it every day (no need to do a loading phase though). Most other stuff you get enough if from a decent diet.

Looking to try some new supplements to see some changes with muscle gain/toning. Preworkout vs fat burner?? Looking into possibly trying shredz for women including their creatine. Suggestions, comments? Have my protein picked out & a BCAA. Not sure if it's best to stick to same brand all around or pick & choose?

See your other identical post.

I dont believe in any difference between pwo and fat burners other than the method of administration and that pwo drinks have more vasodilators than fat burners do which makes no sense because vasodilation helps burn fat too. So that’s my two cents.

Eating correctly will be the most important factor of results you might expect to get from supplements.

Back
Top Bottom