Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternative to caffeine

Malcobarr

Registered
Hi all,

I am looking for an alternative to caffeine. I make my own blend of a pre work out e.g. Bcaa betaine etc. so basically I buy the raw ingredients and mix it up.

So basically I want to go off caffeine and I am looking for an alternative ingredient for my pre workout.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for an alternative to caffeine. I make my own blend of a pre work out e.g. Bcaa betaine etc. so basically I buy the raw ingredients and mix it up.

So basically I want to go off caffeine and I am looking for an alternative ingredient for my pre workout.

Thanks

Where do you get the raws from and what do they offer?

Hi all,

Thanks
What exactly are you looking for? Another stimulant? DMAA is awesome but very hard to find these days

What exactly are you looking for? Another stimulant? DMAA is awesome but very hard to find these days

I still have a few bottles from a nootropic shop that closed down a few years ago. Though I feel it's not nearly as effective when not working synergistically with caffeine

Synephrine is nice and clean. Doesn’t give me the jitters. Nice focus. Or has that been banned now??

Back
Top Bottom