Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alternatives to DHT blocker drugs

learlosa

Registered
my doctor wants to put me on a DHT blocking drug dutasteride, but he warned me it could affect my libido but it was the only way that I would be able to keep my hair. My doctor knows about my steroid use and is okay with it as long as I do it right. he also said that I would probably go bald within a couple years if I did not run the DHT blocker. Is there a supplement that doesn't affect libido that can help me keep my hair on cycle?

Dutasteride has some nasty sides including prostate issues. If you want to use a DHT blocker make sure you're ready for worst cycle. Supplements? go with n2shampoo that's best I can recommend for you.

If you are prone to MPB and are planning to run steroids, hair loss is just part of the game. You can run N2Shampoo for some help but it cannot prevent hair loss like a DHT blocker would. I still would never recommend any DHT blocker though due to the horrid side effects.

Back
Top Bottom