Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aluminium deodorant

Aluminium is really bad right ? I read an article that we should use aluminum freee deodorant ?

Link to the article? Or read more articles. Reading one don't mean jack.

i'm surprised on this forum people aren't aware of this. yeah you should use natural deoderant.. i also recommend avoiding ones that contain citrus and many people have skin allergies to them. i use a brand called Tom's which is aluminum free. think about it.. you are putting it on your skin daily

I know a few people, and hear of a lot of celebrities that no longer use any deodorant.

I stopped years ago, but I shower 2 times a day and change once through the day. Sometimes I get a bit of a smell, tho the ladies assure me they like it. Some say it turns them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a few people, and hear of a lot of celebrities that no longer use any deodorant.

I stopped years ago, but I shower 2 times a day and change once through the day. Sometimes I get a bit of a smell, tho the ladies assure me they like it. Some say it turns them on.

honestly it is amazing how people think it is mandatory to use deoderont.. we live in a follower world, because we see a zillion deo commercials on tv we assume we are supposed to use them. you can advertise that is normal to eat shit daily and people would start doing it. people can't think for themselves, they need others to tell them what to do.

I don't use it at all either. And I smell fine my wife says lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it’s more important to use ones with low alcohol. Cuz it makes ur skin rash up.

Back
Top Bottom