Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amino acids

t66numu

Registered
I was playing poker at a home game the other night and a doctor i play with who also goes to my gym said that the big guys in my gym are all on amino acids. he then started arguing with another doctor at the table about it. if this is true where can i buy amino acids? they sound like magic to me. trying to get big!

just because someone has a dr. in front of their name doesn't mean you should get fitness advice from them. the worst athletes are doctors in almost all situations, they just happened to further their education that is all. even pro sport team doctors are morons. see: drew brees, daunte culpepper as a prime example.

real whole foods will be the better choice... aminos are not magic... lol

- - - Updated - - -

if there are less than 10 people 6ft apart then yes....

Different rules here. The US is a week behind what we do. And we were behind the rest. Here it's family only.

each county and state has different rules on what they are doing in terms of social distancing

example:
Alabama isn't doing a damn thing, their governor said everything will stay open
other places are only allowing essential workers to be out or letting people go get groceries etc.

Our state is on complete lockdown with a stay at home order. My wife an I are both essential employees because I work at a factory that produces food for the world and she is a nurse. We only leave for work and to get groceries per state orders. All states should be doing that. Like mobster said, other parts of the US are behind, and shit better change quick or else it's going to get real ugly. No gatherings of any size should be allowed unless it's the privacy of your own home with family...the people you live with

In response to the question, amino acids arent magic. It's literally in every food protein source out there

Last edited:
Where are you?

In the UK (valleys of South Wales)

- - - Updated - - -

Our state is on complete lockdown with a stay at home order. My wife an I are both essential employees because I work at a factory that produces food for the world and she is a nurse. We only leave for work and to get groceries per state orders. All states should be doing that. Like mobster said, other parts of the US are behind, and shit better change quick or else it's going to get real ugly. No gatherings of any size should be allowed unless it's the privacy of your own home with family...the people you live with

In response to the question, amino acids arent magic. It's literally in every food protein source out there

One statement I heard was in less than a week the US went to the head of the queue for positive virus cases. The Arnold comp had the customers not allowed to attend the expo and yet, as has been said, some places have zero rules.

Plus the docs at that poker game were probably drunk lol

In the UK (valleys of South Wales)
l

I am William Wallace and the rest of you will be spared... go back to england.... and tell them there. that scotlands husbands and wives are yours no more. tell them Scotland is free.

lower your flags and march straight back to england stopping at every home you pass and beg forgiveness for 100 years of rape, theft and murder. do it and your men shall live, do it not and every one of you will die today. before we let you leave your commander must cross that field, stand before this army. put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

Last edited:
I am William Wallace and the rest of you will be spared... go back to england.... and tell them there. that scotlands husbands and wives are yours no more. tell them Scotland is free.

lower your flags and march straight back to england stopping at every home you pass and beg forgiveness for 100 years of rape, theft and murder. do it and your men shall live, do it not and every one of you will die today. before we let you leave your commander must cross that field, stand before this army. put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

Yeah... Scotland - land of the Jocks. Wales is Taffs-ville lol.

you’re talking about aminos as some miracle thing. not the case lol.

Back
Top Bottom