Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amino acids fat loss

t0mh@nk

Registered
I'm about 28% bodyfat right now looking to drop fat using BPI best BCAAs before cardio and before/after training. Wondering if I should take BPI BCAAs during AM in morning precardio on empty stomach or not?

bro i always take BCAAs even before empty stomach cardio....make sure you time your doses with creatine for good results

I'm about 28% bodyfat right now looking to drop fat using BPI best BCAAs before cardio and before/after training. Wondering if I should take BPI BCAAs during AM in morning precardio on empty stomach or not?

BCAAs are essentially protein. They still have calories. At 28% body fat, your risk of loosing muscle mass is very low. Your body will only start catabolizing muscle as an energy source when you get into the 8% or lower body fat ranges. The BPI Best BCAA also have 3.75g carbs per serving. If you add up all the active ingredients, it only totals 6.25g, but each serving size is 10g. I personally would use gear from n2bm.com instead.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/GEAR-p149.html

If you are doing high intensity cardio in the morning before breakfast - supplement with BCAA
If you are doing low intensity cardio in the morning before breakfast (things like walking) - skip the BCAA supplement

I guess that the need to use or not to use BCAA's in the morning is mostly dependant on the kind of exercise you make, not the BCAA itself or the fact that I don't eat before the morning workout.

I wouldn't be worrying as much about bcaas as I would be other key supplement right now. High quality multi vitamin, fish oil, probiotic.

bcaas are the least of your concern, just focus on diet and keep exercising slowly but surely

Back
Top Bottom