Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For anavar cycle does milk thistle suffice for liver protection

hulk007

Registered
Hey Guys.

Just watched a very informative video on youtube related to anavar. I need some good (not broscience) knowledgeable facts about using. I've never taken steroids before and I've been running var for seven days and I'm already seeing brilliant strength gains, anavar interested me because there was no pct involved. I've just otherwise. What do you suggest I use to cycle off? Also does milk thistle suffice for liver protection!

Thank you for your time and energy.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to safely do an anavar only steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

A PCT is required after an anavar cycle. Anavar is a steroid and all steroids will suppress natural testosterone production. After your anavar cycle, this is what I recommend as a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Milk thistle really isn't that great of a liver aid. If you do some research on liver aid supplements, you will find that TUDCA is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market. I like the product N2guard from n2bm.com. It contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving + 42 other ingredients to keep your body healthy while on a steroid cycle.
Here is a good article for you to read on TUDCA: http://www.evolutionary.org/tudca

Hey Guys.

Just watched a very informative video on youtube related to anavar. I need some good (not broscience) knowledgeable facts about using. I've never taken steroids before and I've been running var for seven days and I'm already seeing brilliant strength gains, anavar interested me because there was no pct involved. I've just otherwise. What do you suggest I use to cycle off? Also does milk thistle suffice for liver protection!

Thank you for your time and energy.

I have been on Dr Prescribed Anavar (oxandrolone RX) for years..I take it pretty much all year around in varying dosages..with 12 weeks off a year, Anavar is metabolized in the Kidneys..not the liver so no liver protection is needed if your going to run just anavar cycle only..(which i have done) but you probably will not see much and be wasting time and money..unless you use it with Test cyp or Test E they work well together.

While milk thistle is indeed beneficial for your liver, it is definitely not enough when running an oral steroid. Therefore, you should either supplement yourself with more compounds, or just opt for some supplement that will have more ingredients than normal. For instance, N2Guard features well over 30 ingredients, including TUDCA, so it is definitely the best liver support you can get these days, and you would have more than enough with just N2Guard. But you will surely not have enough protection with just milk thistle.

You absolutely need a pct and muskate laid it out perfectly for you.

In regards to milk thistle....that's not enough. Ive run var many times and I can tell you without a proper liver aid your going to feel like shit within a few weeks. Tired, lethargic, moody, etc etc....anavar affects your liver directly and when your liver is strained....your body does not function properly.

N2guard will help with this

I have been on Dr Prescribed Anavar (oxandrolone RX) for years..I take it pretty much all year around in varying dosages..with 12 weeks off a year, Anavar is metabolized in the Kidneys..not the liver so no liver protection is needed if your going to run just anavar cycle only..(which i have done) but you probably will not see much and be wasting time and money..unless you use it with Test cyp or Test E they work well together.

Don't know what your Therapeutic Dose of Anavar is.
But it does Raise Liver Enzymes and it also Effects Cholesterol.
It will suppress your HDL, while raising LDL.

Of course Side Effects are Dose Dependent.
But if you're on for most of the year, you need to pay close attention to both Issues.
And I would be taking Tudca & NAC, they're Inexpensive, and well worth it........................................ JP

Back
Top Bottom