Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another n2slin how to questions

39Tristan

Registered
I’ve read some threads on using n2slin but my question was more specific. A bit about me. I’m 39 years old and 5’8 188 pounds. A bit of chunk on me, probably 18% body fat. I’m going to start following some fasting things. Going to do the 20/4 program, eating from 2-6pm. How do I use n2slin in that situation? Heard you shouldn’t use it on empty stomach.

I’ve read some threads on using n2slin but my question was more specific. A bit about me. I’m 39 years old and 5’8 188 pounds. A bit of chunk on me, probably 18% body fat. I’m going to start following some fasting things. Going to do the 20/4 program, eating from 2-6pm. How do I use n2slin in that situation? Heard you shouldn’t use it on empty stomach.

You should use n2slin right before you eat 15min out with each meal.

Is there something wrong with N2BM website?
I tried ordering a bottle of N2Slin, but I kept getting a message saying my order hasn't gone through and to try again in a few minutes.
Tried 3 times, and same message each time.
I also noticed when filling out the shipping addy, they want a second address (i.e. apt. suite etc.) however, I only have one street addy,
so I tried putting in a 0 and the second time a - for the third time I tried to leave it blank.
I was able to register on the website without a second addy, but I can't when placing an order...weird!
Any suggestions or other vendor?

Also when ordering Cardazol, I need to call to verify my order before they will send it?
Never knew trying to order supps was so difficult!

Is there something wrong with N2BM website?
I tried ordering a bottle of N2Slin, but I kept getting a message saying my order hasn't gone through and to try again in a few minutes.
Tried 3 times, and same message each time.
I also noticed when filling out the shipping addy, they want a second address (i.e. apt. suite etc.) however, I only have one street addy,
so I tried putting in a 0 and the second time a - for the third time I tried to leave it blank.
I was able to register on the website without a second addy, but I can't when placing an order...weird!
Any suggestions or other vendor?

Also when ordering Cardazol, I need to call to verify my order before they will send it?
Never knew trying to order supps was so difficult!

Brother if you are having trouble placing an order and need help please contact me directly: [email protected] I'll help you place your order.

Back
Top Bottom