Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti androgen shampoo

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Been surfing a few YT vids on shampoo to help my hair from gear. But my question is, other than finasteride, do they all block androgens at other receptor sites as well that would lead to the dead dick like finasteride?
So these shampoo's cause an increase in shedding, and then replace the new hair, and THEN slow down the shedding?
I've seen great results from these shampoo's, but they don't discuss the bad or hidden shit.
My hair has now turned into half ass curls like a Vietnamese A.C Slater and I don't like it

I would have to see what is in them but obviously they aren't going to be anything close to as strong as what a drug like finasteride would be like.

n2shampoo is one I use and if you take a look at the ingredients it strengthens hair.

Anything that blocks androgens can cause dick issues. Androgens are what make you function as a male (DHT). I would rather see guys use something natural like N2Shampoo and not use those nasty chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom