Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Estrogen you can buy over the counter.

what is the best anti-estrogen you can buy over the counter?

I have a buddy at my gym whom is developing gynecomastia from his Testosterone + Dianabol + Deca cycle - he got screwed with bunk tablets from his source, the tamoxifen is not doing jack for him. He is such a baby he refuses to just get some research Anti-E from AG-guys and be done with it, he is trying to hunt down legit human grade AIs in the package and not having much luck... I want to give him something OTC that will help him as his nipples are very sore right now and he has nothing on hand.

I was thinking Letrozone and Liquidex AI - what do you guys suggest?

Letrozone, without question, hands down is the strongest OTC AI you are going to find. It's extremely powerful and effective, and works very fast. I suggest your friend check out myproh.com and get some ASAP

Pes erase?

I use to take 4 a day when on 400 of tes. Don't bother.

Get him the letrozone and start teaching him about gyno and how to fight it. A lot of letrozone and have him get b6. 200ng/300mg of b6 and a lil more than standard dose of letrozone, maybe he can still get things under control in time.

Have him drop the dbol unless he gets everything on that list. Each day he's making it worse and more permanent

Welcome to the club

I use to take 4 a day when on 400 of tes. Don't bother.

Get him the letrozone and start teaching him about gyno and how to fight it. A lot of letrozone and have him get b6. 200ng/300mg of b6 and a lil more than standard dose of letrozone, maybe he can still get things under control in time.

Have him drop the dbol unless he gets everything on that list. Each day he's making it worse and more permanent

Welcome to the club

very good advice... listen to this... letrozone is as strong and effective as you will find... www.myproh.com

I like Letrozone and Liquidex AI for estrogen control myself. It is all I use right now and the combination plain works.

these are the two strongest otc ai's that are on the market as they are far more advanced and their structure is unmatched by any other product in their class type... these two products are so versatile that although they are termed aromatase inhibitors, they also contain SEVERAL other benefits and uses on top of the being the strongest in the estrogen control class as well... they are both extremely desirable products and i would highly recommend them to anyone... they can be found at www.n2bm.com and www.sarms1.com

Back
Top Bottom