Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antibiotics recovery

You are going to want to use a good quality whole food probiotic to replenish the digestive flora in your intestines. I use the probiotic from Innotech Nutrition. Check that out.

Also increase your intake of probiotic foods. Sauerkraut and apple cider vinegar is great.

Like Muskate said taking antibiotics can cause imbalanace of bacteria in your gut so it's good to go with the foods that help to restore the normal balance.
Prebiotic, probiotic and also fermented foods to be more specific.

It's also often recommended to cut down your sugar intake while on these drugs and after.

i used antibiotics years ago and it fucked my gut up enough where i could def tell.. what i did was get something called sach boulardii which is sold everywhere, but you need to get the quality stuff from the fridge at your health food store.. don't buy off amazon or from CVS.

my advice is stay away from antibiotics. i know people won't listen to me cause docs hand them out like candy, but one day they won't work anymore on you and then what? use ONLY as a last resort

Back
Top Bottom