Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any added help to my regiment

ArjhanBueller87

Registered
Hello, I'm fairly new to the world of supplements with bodybuilding. I've been going to the gym since January but doing regular cardio workouts since September. Since then I've lost about 12 lbs and now am looking for a way to better tone my ab/chest region. I've been taking Optimum Nutrition's Whey Protein after my workouts, but I'm wondering if there's something that I can take before or stack with to help tone my ab/chest region. Thank you for your help!

Quite honestly just eat clean whole foods, and work out your chest and core. You will get results, and you don't need whey. You could toss in 5g of creatine monohydrate every day if you want a little boost.

Continue to train full body and eat and rest well. Just be patient you will get good results it just takes time.

Hello, I'm fairly new to the world of supplements with bodybuilding. I've been going to the gym since January but doing regular cardio workouts since September. Since then I've lost about 12 lbs and now am looking for a way to better tone my ab/chest region. I've been taking Optimum Nutrition's Whey Protein after my workouts, but I'm wondering if there's something that I can take before or stack with to help tone my ab/chest region. Thank you for your help!
Consistent clean diet and the right training is 95% of it

There's no supps which target the chest

Back
Top Bottom