Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any body take bone broth?

busca44

Registered
Does anyone drink bone broth? I have been reading up on it and it seems to be super healthy for skin and joints. I will start to drink bone broth way more!

i have some going right now in my slow cooker. you MUST make your own, do not buy from the store.. it just isn't the same trust me.

what you do is get bones, bake them in the oven for 30 minutes

then put water and some apple cider vinegar in your slow cooker and add the bones. let it go for 48 hours.. then remove the bones and add in veggies of your choice, herbs, etc. then let it go another 6 hours and then you are done. if you are fasting you can drink the bone broth by itself and it will help fix your gut health.

My sister in law swears by it. Makes her own. When I have drank it (and I did the entire time she lived with me for about 1 yr and 4 mo) I noticed no difference in anything. I am sure it probably didn’t hurt me. Supposed to help with digestion, protein/collagen, and inflammation. I eat clean, whole foods anyway so it probably didn’t do shit than what I was already getting from other foods.

Bone broth is a super food. The key is to get real bone broth made from actual bones.

The bone broth you buy at a regular grocery store isn't actual bone broth. It's just artificial flavours, fat and sugar.

Does anyone drink bone broth? I have been reading up on it and it seems to be super healthy for skin and joints. I will start to drink bone broth way more!

No. But it's come up before and I seem to recall a couple of recipes.

Bone broth is a super food. The key is to get real bone broth made from actual bones.

The bone broth you buy at a regular grocery store isn't actual bone broth. It's just artificial flavours, fat and sugar.

The key here is "regular grocery store" you can get real bone broth from a whole foods, and I believe Trader Joe's has a decent one. One thing you can do is go to any grocery store and ask them to give you the carcass of (name the animal here) and usually if you shop there regularly, they will.

I do enjoy a good chicken broth. I regularly drink it in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom