Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Any limit to the pills taken per day?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Any limit to the pills taken per day?

Everyday I take a hella lot of supplements, and they all summ up to a good bunch of pills and caps - 5 hcgenerate, 3 n2Guard, 3 n2joint, multivitamins, and something else. So this makes up a huge bunch of pills and caps that I fear will stress my stomach. Is it ok to take so many of them, or maybe I should split them in half, and take EOD?

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also take alot of different supps every day.
    Just split them up with your Meals throughout the day, and you'll be fine........................................... JP

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is no problem with taking multiple pills in one setting. Once you swallow the pills, the capsule is digested in your stomach and the contents of the pill are utilized and absorbed.

I take multiple pills with each meal as well when you add in the fish oils, multivitamins, N2slin etc etc

In layman's terms - you have nothing to worry about. Keep taking the pills as you are. Every professional athlete and bodybuilder I know takes handfuls of pills each day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's no problem...but I certainly recommend drinking ample water after dosing your pills.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I usually try to take pills at least 15 minutes before a meal and an hour after a meal. Some ingredients are less effective when taken with food. Nitric oxide i know of for sure. A little bit of apple juice or something containing sugar can help absorption as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's not many at all mate. I take so many pills at once that my entire mouth is full. IF your stomach can tolerate it then do so. And I do three separate batches. Pills just before working out, Pills just after working out, and pills just before bed. Anywhere from 10 to 30 at a time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is not a problem at all, because usually these are not the pills themselves the ones that are causing stomach issues, but rather their ingredients. Therefore, if you do not have any medicines in your stack that are particularly aggressive on the stomach or intestines, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. At most, you might take them with your meals to make the digestion easier for the stomach.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is a pain in the ass but you gotta do it for the gains.. i keep my supplements in my office and in my kitchen and take them periodically during the day.

i find using steroids easier, inject once a week and you are done, takes 2 minutes. wish supplements were that easy
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritfreedom90 View Post
    Everyday I take a hella lot of supplements, and they all summ up to a good bunch of pills and caps - 5 hcgenerate, 3 n2Guard, 3 n2joint, multivitamins, and something else. So this makes up a huge bunch of pills and caps that I fear will stress my stomach. Is it ok to take so many of them, or maybe I should split them in half, and take EOD?
    In my opinion you can take even 100 pills if you want, as long as it doesnt make your stomach upset
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lol, I know your pain......I take a lot more than that every day! Personally I have learned how to take as many as I can at once. I usually will do 6-8 caps at a time. I just spread mine out throughout the day in either 2 or 3 doses. My daily "pills" would look like this:
    N2Guard 7 caps per day - 2 doses
    Fish Oil 6 caps per day - 3 doses
    Krill Oil 4 caps per day - 3 doses
    Ruthless 3D 3 tabs per day - 3 doses
    Ancient Strength 3 tabs per day 1 dose