Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any natural gainers?

purplekinko

Registered
Hey everyone just joined and figured I should try and find out as much as I can about a lot of things to get the best results. Anyway I am a football player and a swimmer. Right now I am in swim season at 165-170lbs. I would like to be 180-190 by seasons start at the beginning of august. What are some easy foods I can eat that are "empty calories" that won't fill me up? I would like to get some of this gaining done before summer workouts start, and during swim season. It seems like I've been eating like crazy and weight just won't add up, and it used to seem like I drank a glass of water and gained a pound.

Hey everyone just joined and figured I should try and find out as much as I can about a lot of things to get the best results. Anyway I am a football player and a swimmer. Right now I am in swim season at 165-170lbs. I would like to be 180-190 by seasons start at the beginning of august. What are some easy foods I can eat that are "empty calories" that won't fill me up? I would like to get some of this gaining done before summer workouts start, and during swim season. It seems like I've been eating like crazy and weight just won't add up, and it used to seem like I drank a glass of water and gained a pound.

You don't want 'empty calories'.

Weight gained from empty calories is not the right kind of weight to gain. I know you're a football player and you're just looking for weight gain but you dont want to get sloppy either

I'd like to know how much are you eating exactly because truth to be told I've heard this "I eat so much" quite a many times during my lifetime. And funny enough it's usually quite the opposite, no offence.
If you have hard time eating then I would suggest to keep your protein intake fairly low and carbs high because protein is gonna fill you up much more due to the greater satiation effect.
If you are naturally skinny dude you can possibly get away with some amount of liquid calories as well although I don't typically recommend using a whole lot of them.

You can also make your own mass gainer shakes using very calorie dense foods like nuts, whole milk, peanut butter and stuff like that. Anyways if you need further assistance please send me an email and I'll help you to plan this out.

Back
Top Bottom