Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody tried Isopure RTD Zero Carb pre made protein drinks?

gypsy469

Just curious if you guys have tried these? What do you think of price comparison per serving of protein? Each drink has 40 grams in it? Do they taste good?

Please share your opinions :

taste like juice

has an aspartame after taste

iso pure is one of the best isolate proteins hands down... but also the most expensive.

I've never used the RTD from Isopure.
But I do use there Natural, and a couple others (with added vitamins).
They all Taste Very Good, and mix very well...................... JP
P.S.
Just Curious, why the RTD, why not the Regular Powder.
Either way, you still need to carry a Bottle of some type.

taste like juice

has an aspartame after taste

iso pure is one of the best isolate proteins hands down... but also the most expensive.

That's the Combination of Maltodextrin & Sucralose.
I either use the one that Isn't Sweetened or I use the Natural, sweetened with Evaporated Cane Juice........................ JP

the ones I am referring to are already pre-made. They come in bottles and look almost like a Snapple drink. I don't mind paying the extra if they are indeed like juice. I get tired of the consistency of powder protein. the thickness when I mix it with zero fat or almond milk or soy milk. It always leaves me feeling full and bloated. The juice factor seems like you could really drink it easily, and have a different flavor. I wonder if they have that powder that you can mix with water to simulate what they have in the bottles?

I just Checked, it either comes in like 7 Different Juice Flavors or Black or Green Tea........................... JP
P.S.
It's at Vitamin Shoppe and Prosource.net

the problem i see that you wouldn't just see on the surface is the sucralose... no, a little won't hurt you but if you make it a habit, trust me, it will hurt you... That shit can do a number on your stomach... Its not good... They need to use sweet leaf or something natural and organic for the flavoring... even monk fruit or something like that but the sucralose ruins the entire structure...

the problem i see that you wouldn't just see on the surface is the sucralose... no, a little won't hurt you but if you make it a habit, trust me, it will hurt you... That shit can do a number on your stomach... Its not good... They need to use sweet leaf or something natural and organic for the flavoring... even monk fruit or something like that but the sucralose ruins the entire structure...
I Hear you Bro.
That's why I only use either there Natural, which is Sweetened only with Evaporated Cane Sugar.
Or Lately, I've been using their Unflavored, which is not Sweetened (I buy Bulk Stevia).............................. JP
P.S.
I'm hoping that they will get on Board, and start Sweetening only with Stevia (would make more sense)

so, do you advise against it? What is another product with juice like consistency for protein intake? (not milky or powdery consistency?)

Back
Top Bottom