Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try cardazol?

Ployd2Can

Registered
Has anyone on here trying to use cardazol and how does it compare to using g w cardarine. I heard it's Superior to using g w because there's no telling what could could be in using GW, they use a lot of fillers and other things in there and there's very little the actual drug. Would that be a safer option going with the supplement

Has anyone on here trying to use cardazol and how does it compare to using g w cardarine. I heard it's Superior to using g w because there's no telling what could could be in using GW, they use a lot of fillers and other things in there and there's very little the actual drug. Would that be a safer option going with the supplement

I use cardazol every day preworkout 3 caps. helps me with amazing energy and good pumps.

If you get good GW then its a non issue. GW cajt be beat when its legit. Thats why a good source is key. Sarms.forsale is incredible.

Nope. You heard wrong.

Great product with good endurance effects!!

I love the stimulant effects I get from it and like to stack it with my coffe!

Ive used both. Cardazol you can feel a nice pick up about 45 mins after I have taken it and get you motivated and going. With GW I really don't feel that same instant pick up but like when getting on the stair climber I can go and go and go. There is no wall, its kind of scary how much more you can push yourself on GW. There is definitely an increase in endurance especially towards the end of a cardio workout is when I feel it and not before like Cardazol.

Back
Top Bottom