Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try CBD oil yet?

akmidd

Registered
Have any of you on here ever try using CBD oil for neck and back pain?
I have suffered from neck and back pain for a few years ever since I tweaked it doing deadlifts. I am very careful in the gym now and won't do any type of exercise I puts pressure on my spine
I think I'm doing better but I still get pain here and there. Just looking for some suggestions on it and you know a brand that works

I have suffered from neck and back pain for a few years ever since I tweaked it doing deadlifts. I am very careful in the gym now and won't do any type of exercise I puts pressure on my spine
I think I'm doing better but I still get pain here and there. Just looking for some suggestions on it and you know a brand that works

I take CBD oil regularly, I find it helps pain a lot.

Make sure you start slow with cbd and go slow.

Something like Kratom maybe better for pain.

Back
Top Bottom