Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appear really red

pariskk1

Registered
When I take my pre workout stimulants I appear to get very red. Should I be worried about that? Should I stop taking it if it makes me super red during my workout ?

When I take my pre workout stimulants I appear to get very red. Should I be worried about that? Should I stop taking it if it makes me super red during my workout ?

You need to look at the ingredients and know what they do. It's likely yours includes niacin and similar. These will flush the skin. Don't use ANY product if you don't know what they do.

A lot of things can be happening. Maybe your blood pressure is up. Maybe you are taking too much. Maybe there's something in there that your body is reacting to

Yea it's hard to tell as we don't know what you are taking as a pre-workout.
Check out the ingredients list and see what's in there.

Niacin (B3) for instance is known to cause this type of symptoms.

could be either issue

i tend to agree more with rickrock though, it is likely blood pressure related. stimulants cause your heart to speed up. in actuality they weaken your workouts, they don't strengthen them. you need to consider quitting these preworkouts so you don't become addicted

Back
Top Bottom