Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arginine/Ornithine

jvillegas1984

Registered
Been using this combo in my protocol for the past year and loving the results. Supposedly impacts endogenous growth hormone in a poditive way, per clinial trials. I've definitely noticed the difference in strength and kean mass increase, but that could also be associated to the weight gainer I'm taking.

bro a good weight gainer with a ton of bcaas and glutamine will definitely help you grow....arginine is a good addition no matter what...wouldn't hurt bro...

True that. A high quality weight gainer, BCAAs, little extra Arginine with Ornithine, and a good pre workout will definitely get the job done.

here's a list of the benefits of l arginine for everyone

Speeds Recovery
Helps Regulate Healthy Kidney Function
Supports Healthy Immune and Hormone Function
Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
Helps Regulate Cholesterol Levels
Helps Regulate Blood Flow
Supports Healthy Artery Function
Provides Sexual Health Support
Improves Energy Levels
Supports Healthy Muscle Development

Love Arginine... I remember taking N02 and getting pumped.

Arginine is good stuff, def a good thing to add to your arsenal along with bcaa's, glutamine, and creatine.

here's a list of the benefits of l arginine for everyone

Speeds Recovery
Helps Regulate Healthy Kidney Function
Supports Healthy Immune and Hormone Function
Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
Helps Regulate Cholesterol Levels
Helps Regulate Blood Flow
Supports Healthy Artery Function
Provides Sexual Health Support
Improves Energy Levels
Supports Healthy Muscle Development

there ya go, it's a great all around product to supplement with especially stacked with ornithine. Add, creatine, and maybe citrulline as well. I just started using citrulline by itself at 4-6 grams at a time and it really gives me some painful pumps especially today when i added a MetRx drink with a ton of arginine. i love the nitric oxide precursors... if that's the correct term.

Been using this combo in my protocol for the past year and loving the results. Supposedly impacts endogenous growth hormone in a poditive way, per clinial trials. I've definitely noticed the difference in strength and kean mass increase, but that could also be associated to the weight gainer I'm taking.

I would wake up with a pumped feeling after taking this at bed time with ZMA.

Back
Top Bottom