Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspartame in supplements

giftfirl

Registered
What do you think about using aspartame for sweetening things versus using them in supplements that you take. Are these safe for our body or are they a risk long-term with cancer and other health problems. When I take something with it I feel nauseous right away

What do you think about using aspartame for sweetening things versus using them in supplements that you take. Are these safe for our body or are they a risk long-term with cancer and other health problems. When I take something with it I feel nauseous right away

I dont use any supplements with aspartame in it, dangerous and I heard it causes cancer. Why not just use stevia? why use the same shit that's use in diet coca cola right.

I don't fucks with Aspartame, I just got used to having my foods plain. I gave up the need to have my foods taste sweet.

WHat a lot of people don; realize is that asparatme is suppossed to be a sweetness enhancer -- in other words a tiny bit makes sugar a lot sweeter. But instead, they use it as the sole sweetener and liek that, it tastes like shit.

Back
Top Bottom